Are you looking to get fit again after a long break?
Are you looking to run a 10k for the first time?
Maybe, you are planning a Mud Run, or want to run a Half-Marathon?
This course is for you! In less than 3 hours you will:
- Know how far our to set your race date.
- Know how to program your runs to compete at your chosen race length.
- You will know how to train to lower your time.
- You will be able to prevent injuries and setbacks.
- You will know how to adjust your training for injuries or setbacks.
- You will know hot to warm-up and cool-down for a run or race.
- You will know what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat for training and race day.
In other words, you will know all the pros know that allows them to compete.
Don't wait, sign up, take the course, and set your race date!